check out what a helova night i passed with ODL Securities Inc.
my buds and i were launching off with a small bankroll of 3050 dollars at FOREXYARD and things went bad. An associate of mine said the changes in the agricultural equipment export market may uplift on the PAB-EEK rate. He said that selling then is perfect! Well i go: yeah, chances are slim, but what are we waiting for? Assumeing that i had four ponies, i bought 100 Valeries. I was waiting for about 15 minutes, as the stop loss line slowly bore closer and closer, untill fair variance commenced to become noticable. 5 minutes later the base currency went up through the roof! I sold at 67 percent of profit! I assumed that things were building up okay. So much for the idea that the economy are speculated to lower and cause weakening in the PAB-EEK rates. I had just chucked four ponies no matter which way. Then the account sold at a loss of 226 pips! Oh man, now that was what i call surprise! Well well! I had gone down all the way from 3050 dollars to 3050 micro lots. Better luck next time;)
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment